Destiny Student has been welcoming groups for many years in the summer months. From small groups, such as families or a group of friends to larger groups such as language students or other study programs.
Due to the convenient layout of our buildings and the central locations we can suit the needs for your group.
Benefits of group bookings
Booking a group directly with us has its perks!
- Our group rates are considerably lower than the rates on our website.
- We will ensure private use of the apartments, which means that you won’t be sharing with other travelers.
- Flexible booking terms, which will allow you to modify the number of people on the booking up to 30 days prior arrival date.
- Central locations
- Free Wi-Fi
- All utilities included in the price
- Communal fully equipped kitchen and lounges
- Secure key fob entry
- En-suite bathrooms
- Desk & full length mirror
- Fully cleaned rooms (long stays have free weekly room refresh)
- quality linens, pillow and duvet
- We provide tea, coffee, milk sachets, sugar, soap and shampoo free of charge at reception, and washing powder too if you need to do some laundry!
- Irons & hairdryers are available to rent at reception
- Towels are available to pick up form reception (Towel refresh is £/€5)
- Luggage storage is available
- 24 hour reception desk, with friendly, knowledgeable staff ready to welcome you.
Destiny Student takes over student halls in the summer months of June, July and August.
Each building is divided into apartments, each apartment contains several rooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge area. Each room contains a small double bed, an ensuite bathroom, desk space to work and a wardrobe.
We have apartments from 4 bed rooms up to 9 bed rooms, which makes it easy for us to tailor the room allocation to the requirements of your group and ensuring that the apartments are private to your group.
Our buildings also have communal space available that can be used by the group, please let us know if you need a space to organise meetings so we can advise you which building would be best suited.
- Payment policy
- 10% deposit to confirm the reservation
- 40% payment 60 days prior arrival date
- 50% payment 30 days prior arrival date
- Each instalment is non-refundable
- Reservations can be cancelled or modified up to 30 days prior arrival date.
- Before arrival a group contract and code of conduct will need to be signed by the group leader.
- A damage deposit is required at check-in, which is returned after the group has checked out and the rooms have been inspected.
Use the contact form below to get in touch with our group department.